Thursday, March 04, 2004

wow i have just spent 2 hours fiddling with the template of this blog. was supposed to be rushing my resume, but well, distractions just got the better of me you can say.

anw, qte proud of myself =) managed to change some parts of the template. ok, its juz a teeny weeny bit but considering that i noe nothing of the programming language that the author used in coming up with teh template, i'm ald qte good ald k. heez. i even managed to figure out how to put my email as a link.. cool eh?? hehe.

hmm i look forward to changing the music, and/or the picture. have tot of a way to do it, but would take qte some time.. so shall do it next time when im freer. =)

sigh htink tonight is another night where i'm gonna stay till 6.. but tonight is different cuz i'm ald qte tired.. whereas previously i'd still b raring to go at 5am.. but i've no choice, hafta do my resume.. its a overdue until cannot be overdue liao, have smsed my frens that i'll b late for 2 times?? qte ashamed of myself actually. cuz it juz shows how lacking i am in personal discipline. double sigh.

..

No comments: