Sunday, March 07, 2004

the reason y i'm doing so many tests, obviously, is cuz there's a prob with this blog. realised that if i change the timing to reflect singapore time, most prob the post's not gonna be published. at least, its not gonna b published soon. i mean i only saw the 2 blogs tat i did yest night the 2nd time tat i logged in today??? lousy site.


ok wat im gonna say is gg to be qte sensitive. here goes.

today teh holy spirit spoke to me.

hallelujah, i finally am not so blind to His presence.. it occurred htis morning the instant when i woke up. i heard "you've got to read the bible" immediately i realised tat i've hit the lowest point in my spiritual life nowadays. and tat i need to do sthg about it.. ya.. so tats wat i did.. after some more self-persuasion i managed to crawl out of bed to get the bible.. and this qt material i got from church last sunday..

so. the passage i read was bout jesus working on sabbath..to sum it up, the lessons were (good opp for me to revise, heh)
1) we muz leave aside a day to worship Him, to dwell in the Lord, whether it be sunday or saturday.. juz any day.. so for pple workign shifts, its possible to observe the commandment too.. heh
2) to help the poor/sick on sabbath, and not to treat it as a day juz for us to rest.. for the jesus is the Lord of teh sabbath, not us
3) we musn't 墨守成规.. (in case this doens't turn out, its mo4 shou3 cheng2 gui1, heh).. like we musn't do things juz cuz we muz, but rather shld always be mindful of why we do things.. like in this passage, jesus healed the sick on sabbath day even though traditional jewish customs forbid anyone to work on sabbath. this is cuz the purpose of sabbath is to let us set aside a day to rest in the Lord (refer to pt 1), and not to forbid us from working.. besides, as christians, one of the impt things we muz do is to heal the sick, help the poor.. ie love others (incl sick/poor) like we how we shld love jesus.." 'Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father, take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For i was hungry and you gave me somethign to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me somethign t drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you come to visit me'" -- Matt 25: 34-36

yepz.. tats bout it.. hmm hope i will have discipline to read the qte material again tmr.. this material is for the last 40 days before erm, good friday.. or easter not v sure =p was supposed to have one meal fast too..and donate the saved money to charity.. but.. erm.. shall see la huh..

was lying in bed when my mind wandered... (i always do the most htinking str after i wake up and still on my bed.. tats y i always 赖床.. hmm this one can guess i suppose?? heh).. then i tot bout some stuff.. then i realised, y shld i follow others? its best to be natural, to be me.. there's no point in deliberately following others..

anw... while i was lying on the bed.. i also tot about this blog.. realised tat alot of tots may go through our heads each day, but its only wat you're thinkign about when you're writing the blog tat gets recorded.. plus.. you may not wanna tell the whole world bout certain stuff too..... so.. wat gets blogged is actually not alot of htings.. hmm kinda wonder how this space will turn out in time to come.. will it b dead, empty, full of routine things.. or wat???

hehe.. its like close to 4am in the mornign.. im' juz writing gibberish.. heh..

btw.. think im gone case liao.. htis past week i've been slping at avg 5am..waking up at avg 4pm.. (got out of the bed at 6pm yest) hope i can turn back my bio clock when sch starts... otherwise i'll b missing lects again!~!~! the fact tat i din manage to catch up with my studies this past week din help lohz.. =|

No comments: