Tuesday, March 09, 2004

ooooooooohhh feeling drowsy........

which is a good sign cuz it means tat i'm one step nearer to my goal. ie sleeping early.. hehe.. yeah i managed to start preparing to slp at 1230am yest.. even though in the end still din manage to really slp early (slept at ard 2 in the end, dunno wat i was doing from 1230 to 2 tho), was qte encouraged..

eh feeling really qte woozy now so forgive my lack of logic or watever.. realised i cld'nt think when i was attempting to do some dsa admin stuff jus now

anw juz to fill in the blanks, yest was sunday... nothing much happened except tat i went cell.. ok i cna juz hear luffter ald.. i dun mean tat me gg cell was hmm out of the ordinary, but rather, tat i learnt sthg from cell..

well basically it was th same old prob but juz tat in the this sunday's cell i learnt the consequences if my prob wasn't cured.. ie i'd become a false christian.. who are consumed by their own desires.. and do not seek God..

ok to all brothers and sisters in christ out there pls dun condemn me yet.. *james 4:11-12*.. i defend myself: i still do seek God.. juz tat not all the time.. and tat for 99% of the things i do, i do it not cuz of Jesus or God.. but for myself......arrgh.. terrible. *bleah*

and i dun wanna b false christian!!! so.. all i can do is juz to pray tat eventually i'll live the right way..so.. ahem. pls help ya?? hehehehe..

hmm i'm getting more and more awake.. which is bad.. wanna slp early leh..

ok now to today.. was qte good.. felt cheerful today.. also dunno y.. heh.. only thing was tat during the only lec which i attended (it was m285, skipped the earlier 2 lecs =p), i din noe wat was happening like 70% of the time.. i mean i really tried to listen.. but.. i'm sure all ntu pple out there can empathise with having a foreign lecturer.. nus pple too i'd think. yeah.. shan't say more.. can infer wat im' driving at, i'm sure.. heh..

ya for the rest of hte day it was qte good.. hehe got 13/15 for my econs quiz! well ok i noe tat isn't so great esp when you consider tat others did ard the same or even better..and tat hte quiz only consisted of 15 mcq qns.. but my econs have always sucked.. so its qte an encouragement for me ald k.. heh..

plus had dinner w my cousin today.. enjoyed the time w her.. din really chat bout deep stuff.. well.. its enough =)

hmm and walking back from hall 14 to hall 11 with her, memories came back to me........ memories of me gg back to hall 11 with rainne and zy after a night of studying......and another memory of us 2 with ty...... can juz smell hall 14's tv room.. where we studied the whole night.. can juz hear the fan whirring above my head.. some stuff... words juz can't describe fully.. but i guess you sorta get the idea...

memories are for us to keep.. and treasure.. cuz somethings.. once changed.. can't b restored.....

a lot of htings have changed....... things tat make me sad..and yearn for the past.. but.. wat can i do, but to embrace them?

sigh..........

*ay, a bit poetic hor =p*

shucks im' really getting awake now. think i better go liao.. before its too late! ya... no use thinking bout stuff liaoz.. heh.. i shld grinz and face all the new and wondrous stuff tats coming my way *watever they may b, heh*

=D

hmm enetation STILL hasnt replied my mail...........

No comments: