Monday, March 22, 2004

continuing on the prev post, i actually made a bet with zy tat he'll get attached sooner than me... hehe.. i wonder if i'll eventually get a levi's voucher from him.. =p

anw went to a fren's 21st bday party yest.. it was qte normal.. a chalet.. and ok la not TAT many pple as some bday chalets i noe.. bout 50plus pple? wasnt really tat close to her actually..but i went juz to accompany my fren.. and besides, most of her clique in our class are studying overseas now.. and i guess we are her 2nd closest group of pple in the class..so.. juz go and cheer support her loh..

anw speaking of bday parties.. qte paiseh ah.. din organise any on my birthday.. abit regret actually.. but there were alot of reasons y i din hold la..lazy to type out now.. heh. but still was really happy on tat day la.. its the little little things tat frens do to make me feel special.. like ordering a surprise bday cake for me, complimenting me, and treating me to meals at my fav eateries.. =D yepz.. thx alot dears! @}-',--

heh.. dunno if i'm suffering from pms or wat.. nowadays any little thing will get me feeling pissed/upset/affected. heh. sianz. hope i get over it soonz.

so late ald htink i better koon.. got lessons tmr. plus my pa wants to play internet chess.. sighz him ah.. play play play, spend so much time on the comp then nev do useful stuff when he's not working.. i mean for me at least some of the time i'm on the comp im' doing work lohz. hmm but well i shldnt grumble.. shld be more filial also.. heh. =p

No comments: