Friday, March 05, 2004

this is sooooooo irritating

i juz spent dunno how many hours tryign to change the word "comment" into sthg more interesting

well i hope after i type this, after i click the publish button the stoopit correct word will appear.. instead of juz "comments". sigh.

sigh sigh sigh i still have so much work to do. tot i had cleared my work then suddenly my fren tells me no, you still have this and that. and the this and that will take qte some time i htink. as if i have so much time in the world, as if i dun hafta catch up on my studies.

oh well actually i shld't grumble.. i mean, i wasted so much time on this stoopit blog and i still complain i dun have enough time?? get real syl.

mebbe i shld juz relak, slp earlier tonight huh.. give my poor bod a rest. tmr pia again.. but that means i'll have EVEN lesser time to TRY to catch up on my work (TRY cuz i noe i sure wont b able to do it ald..)

really htink i'm hopeless but hmm someone juz gave me motivation.. to never give up.. so ya thx X! =)

No comments: