Friday, March 19, 2004

recently a few pple asked me whether i have a bf.. and they act all surprised when i say no. i mean, wat's wrong w me having no bf?? pple dun want me wat can i do right.. heh

anw y muz have bf?? i cant enjoy singlehood mehz. i mean true its nice to have someone to care for and be cared.. but on the other hand i'm really glad to be free of bgr worries actually.. heez. plus i get to have fun! hehe.. and i dun think i shld get a bf juz for teh sake of getting one right.. if tats the case.. i think the point is.. ermm...lost..

anw after those few incidences of pple integorrating me for details of my personal life i have discovered y i'm still single after so long. its cuz the myth is not such a myth after all.. tat all good guys are attached.. either tat or they're not interested in me =(

ah well. who cares. i'm enjoying singlehood~ =p

No comments: