Sunday, May 30, 2004

music of the moment: A Day Without Rain

today managed to wake up in the mornign and get to Andrew's church to witness his baptism.. his was one of immersion in water.. first time i witnessed this kind of baptism actually.. and most prob wont undergo this.. the baptism service in my church is different.

then after tat went to bugis.. wanted to juz takeaway some lunch but ended up being attracted to the boutiques instead.. hehehe.. then i bought this top from m)phorsis at juz 10 bux!!! 70% discount.. haha i only buy clothes from there during their sales.. which as you can see.. is qte a big thing.. heez

and and and -- this i muz say -- crystal jade has opened another kitchen at bugis!!! ok i noe it may seem like juz a small hting.. but combine one of my fav restaurants with my fav hangout.. and you have a big rxn from me! hehee =P

realised i dun like to think.......i feel more than i think..and i often use my intuition for judgement.. and it seems like alot of times they are deep in my subconscious.. tats y very often i feel sthg.. but i dun really noe wat they are, and how to express them..suppose tats y i say my communication skills are lousy.. heh.. no choice, my brain is small.. hahaaa

even as i type the above paragraph, i'm squeezing my brain juices to figure things out.. to figure wat is gg on..

hmm..... am i stoopid or wat........ ha-ha

No comments: