Wednesday, May 19, 2004

music of the moment: A Day Without Rain

in the end i really fell sick.. got flu. (what else) and its as usual, very bad state for first one (at most two days) then fast recovery.. right now i'm about 90% recovered. :D hmmz and thankfully this time is not tat bad.. hmmz realised my flu seems to be getting milder as i grow older. lets hope the trend continues :P

and i havent been gg online in the night for teh past .. err. 3 nights! hehehe.. change of lifestyle i hope.. hmmz but think i wont quit entirely la.. otherwise i will miss my frens.. ehehehee....

ya.. finally went to consult chinese phy for my panda eyes :P and he convinced me to slp earlier.. said i had too much "yin" in me (nopez its not cuz of my name hehe :P).. tats y nowadyas slping at 1 liao.. had expected him to do some acupuncture or wat actually.. but lucky he juz gave me 2 bottles of some black liquid (taste is fortunately ok) and a packet of pills. said will see effects after taking them regularly for bout 3 months. so yeah. hope it works *cross fingers*

hmmz basically these few days din really do anything much.. slept alot on sunday (cuz i was sick and also cuz the impact of the phy's words were still fresh on my mind, heh), monday went out to buy gift and yesterday went back to sch for a while.. have been kinda outta touch with dance for a while liao...

after buying the gift on monday went to eat at a jap restaurant at bugis.. the one next to fish and co..hehe seems like i keep recommending jap rests.. but they are not my fav food k! lest anyone gets teh wrong idea here and keeps treating me to jap meals.. wahhahaa.. :P
anw tat restaurnat is actually qte expensive.. but think they're having a promotion, with set meals juz gg for $9.. good bargain. lets see.. the set consists of main, rice, appetizer, soup, choice of chawanmushi or california maki, and 2 pcs of fruits. htink its not bad..

hmmz recently my low self-confidence have been at work again. want to try sthg tat i havent tried before, and previously tot i cldnt do..but i'm really afraid to take a step into it juz to find out i'm heading towards failure. but i juz keep telling myself tat juz cuz i can't do sthg now, doesnt mean i can't do it forever. and anyway watever the case pple learn from mistakes. life isn't always as small i think it to be. heh. so i shld SMILE!

ok better go off now.. mtg rainne and dawn (hmm mebbe i shld call myself cloud.. you noe as in wispie cloud.. heh) to chill out later.

No comments: