Sunday, May 09, 2004

music of the moment: A Day Without Rain

okz ezams are over....................now its the hols! suddenly its not even at my doorstep.. its inside my house! so sudden!

so sudden tat i developed post-exam blues on friday.. came home so sad on friday! haha ok la wasnt really all bout end of exams..but really la also cuz like.. i suddenly lost focus??? like there's nothing major for me to do anymore??? and now tat i'm suddenly so free i forgot wat i wanna do liao.. the things which i told myself i'm gonna do during hols in my daydreaming sessions juz less than 3 days ago

yest was my good fren's 21st bday celebration.. went to her house, juz a simple celebration.. but her mum baked teh entire 60x50cm (estimation)birthday cake! her mum's really great at cookign this kind of thing.. the cake really looked pro loh.. if my fren din tell me i'd nev have guessed her mum baked it.. the cake was really special too.. had 2 layers.. top half was white.. bottom was chocolate..and nutella cream on top and inbetw.. and she used this metallic-looking pink sugar balls to decorate teh cake.. nice loh!

then went to zouk.. was my first time there yesterday night..heez.. suakoo hor? =p hmmz was trying kinda hard to move my body as naturally as the other pple but juz cldn't really do it loh.. fren said it was cuz i wasn't high enough.. she said muz drink more.. heh.. i think like tat then i gonna b broke liao.. i find it qte hard to get tipsy leh =p

then stayed overnight at her place......hmmz actually all in all we din really do anything exciting..juz played some bridge.. chatted.. teased each other.. reminscence... we're kinda boring pple..heh.. but.. we still enjoyed ourselves.. guess as usual its not teh things we do.. but the company tat counts =)

anw this morn at my fren's place i lost my contact lens! and the hting is.. how i lost it was really qte weird..
its like i cldn't find it anywhere loh.. i unscrewed my lens case juz to find an empty well. i mean not as i took it out, dropped it and cldn't find it.. it wasnt' in teh lens case in the first place.. and i distinctly rem putting it inside the night before loh! (wasn't drunk at all so i shld noe) sighz. then i felt like half a bat the whole day today........cuz i only lost the right side lens..

and actually wat i mind is not the lack of comfort... its tat one lens gonna cost me $150!!!!!! and i only juz wore it for bout a year.. my prev one lasted me for 3plus years k........sighz. not as if i'm not poor enough ald...

hmmz now listening to my fren's composition.. sung by his fren.. really nice.. kinda proud tat i have so many frens who're so talented =)

No comments: