Friday, June 04, 2004

music of the moment: nil

have been out the past few days now resting at home..

hmm have had some happening days this week!

lets see.. learnt the babysteps of flash from ty.. think its interesting! i look forward to being able to do more stuff.. got teh prog from him guess will be practising and exploring more at home.

wed had slight food poisoning after eating lunch at this restaurant at this civil service club.. but nevertheless had fun listening to the banter around me.. altho think the youngest person there (beside me) was like 46 yrs old??

hmmz feeling rather stressed now.... whole of my exam results were released yesterday night.. din do too well.
juz now was planning my timetable and realised that there were qte a few obstacles to me getting an honours, not to say a 2nd class honours which i was hoping to get. trying my best to plan a smooth path but there are so many things to consider..really hope i pull through.. but oh well.. guess i muz juz trust and and hold on..

No comments: