Wednesday, May 05, 2004

music of the moment: A Day Without Rain

hmm today was econs.. 2nd time taking the paper.. heh.. anw i woke up at 430am to study for it today! but it was a wrong choice.. cuz i realised waking up at such an unearthly time robbed me of my thinking abilities =| so went back to slp after bout an hour of studying but din fully regain my thinking abilities after i woke up.. hence made a lot of careless mistakes in the exam.. =| so now i realised tat if ever i wanna sacrifice my slp i shld sacrifice teh early portion.. and not the later part.. cuz things werent so bad when i slept late instead of waking up super early.. hmmz..
plus it was a bit difficult (the temporary brain handicap din help much), tried to complete the paper but still lost qte a few marks.. hmmz but i shld be able to pass it.. oh well its my 2nd time taking the paper so it doen'st matter whether i get A or D.. (only the grades for the first attempts are taken into account for the calculation for honours)


now to go on studying for my mechanics of machines and life sciences..

oh wow its juz 2 more days to the hols~ =)

No comments: