Saturday, May 29, 2004

music of the moment: A Day Without Rain

today is a saturday!!!!!

so far all my holiday saturdays have been spent at home. no dates! no tv! so boring. in a stoning mood for most of the day.
did nothing much.. played a bit of piano, read a bit. and only 30 min of tv tats slightly interesting. bleah.

all the hype bout saturday being the most happening day of the week does'nt help either! k logically i noe its only cuz the poor working class have to work mon to fri so sat and suns are their only day to have fun. but not me. but still!.. esp when the tv station expects everyone to be out partying on sat so doesnt broadcast any interesting progs.. arrgh~

anw yest sthg embarrassing happened to me. dunno y i was really really rude to this lady.. dunno wat came over me.. right in the middle of orchard road! everyone saw my rude act.. so embarrassing..

hmmz but its a good thing la.. woke me up.. made me realise tat i've been getting more and more aggressive..... this is baaaaaaaaaaaadddd!!! i guess its a side effect of growing to be bolder.. to dare to ask for things which i want instead of juz cowering and accepting juz the things tat pple give me. i mean ya i still think its good.. cuz this attitude got me things which i otherwise wldn't have gotten.. but now htis incident has reminded me tat i muz have control and not let it get to my head.. ie its good to be assertive, but not aggressive.. again, its MODERATION.. (xj: wats tat phrase again??)

oh, and yest i discovered i failed my maths!!! terrible. i mean i wldn't care less if not for tat 1) i've yet to clear another equally heavy subject. means besides the really horrible and heavy year 3 subjs tat i've to take next sem, i still have to take care of these 2 subjects. an alternative is to take them in year 4, but i'd have my fyp to be concerned about. arrgh. headache. and 2)i'd think maths carries a heavy weightage in the calculation for honours. makes things worse. =(

k enough of griping. falling asleep already. shall be slping soon.. but before tat, shall have prata as supper..yummy.. *winkz*

oh and i realise tat i blog better at night.. have more of the blogging mood at this time. hmmz actually generally i juz have more mood to do more htings at night than in the day. htink i've turned into a night person.. hmmz then isn't it kinda hard for me to revert back to the slp early regime?? nvm, for teh sake of my health (and panda eyes), shall try. hard. bleah.

eh. hope i'm talking sense...........

No comments: