Tuesday, May 17, 2005

hmmm today was a lousy day.
1. missed my alarm's ringing,
2. sis snagged the bathroom away,
3. missed the bus,
4. caught in drizzle,
5. struggled on slippery floors,
6. found the water cooler (which i depend v much on in office hours) broken down,
7. had to go to another level to get not-so-clean-water (i suspect),
8. got deprived of the usage of my laptop which i borrowed,
9. Vied with a fellow colleague over hte use of a common PC for an entire day,
10. din have breakfast, lunch and almost dinner, and 3 most importantly(s)
11. blew my cover off when my NTU tutor realised how lousy i was at my work,
12. got piled with additional research work to do (i HATE to and CANT do research),
13. got piled with additional thermodynamics calculations to do (i HATE to and CANT do thermodynamics -- i scraped past my first thermo module but in for the second, got an F i believe)....

i'm juz glad its over.

but! come to think of it, in teh same breath i can say today's a good day cuz

1.woke up on time (despite being deaf to the ringing of the alarm) (by the rumble of my sister's trolley on the floor when she came back from a flight),
2. was juz SLIGHTLY later than my usual lateness (yesh i'm late EVERYDAY) despite missing the bus,
3. drizzle was juz tat: drizzle and not pouring rain,
4. managed to stay upright on slippery floors,
5. managed to write a bit of my report and log books even tho i din have exclusive usage to a PC,
6. realised that i only have 1 week left to do my report instead of realising it later and htus having lesser time to do it,
7. was supplied with 2 delicious cookies by (another of) my colleague which later became my breakfast (the cookies, not my colleague) (and was supposed to be my lunch as well but strangely eventually there was no need for it.. i wasnt hungry),
8. managed to settle dinner at home,
9. managed to spend not a single cent today, AND
10. saw my tutor for the last significant time in the capacity of the IA student under his care (WOOHOO)(i really dread his visits to the company everytime)!


hmmmmmm 3 more bad htings than good ones.

but still,

GOD IS GOOD!

oh btw God, please show me the way to write my report...and yeah i'm sure You will.

No comments: