Tuesday, May 03, 2005

hmmm our ex president Dr Wee Kim Wee juz passed away yest morning..

altho i have never seen him in person, i did have contact w him before.. i actually wrote him an mail asking to be penpals w him when i was in primary school. (i htink my teacher then was neighbours w him, so cld pass him the letter) and.. he was so nice, he actually replied back! i still rem, he told me to study hard.. but a pity i lost his letter to me (yes i lost it!!!! stupid me.. but i kept it properly in my treasure box.. dunno y it happened tho).

yepz, altho i've never seen him before, din even noe he did so much to help sg-reans, the fact that he even replied this naive, dunno-come-from-where, and bu4 zhi1 tian1 gao1 di4 hou4 (dunno sky high earth thick) little gal shows how much love and outreach he had for the common pp, no matter how small and insignificant they were.

yepz.. i htink.. thats wat i strive towards..to be able to live life in truth and love..

No comments: