Thursday, January 27, 2005

wow i'm really very bold. i'm doing htis in the middle of my working hours in my office!!! =P =P

anw someone juz gave me more motivation to get rid of my eyecircles. this uncle in my office said this to me, "yuan3 kan4 hua1 hong2 hong2, jin4 kan4 hua1 sheng1 chong2" (from far flower looks nice, from near flower has lice)
!!!!!!!
no prizes for guessing who the flower refers to.
and i attribute the "chong2" to my dark eyecircles.. hmmph.

anw juz in case anyone is mistaken, the uncle did not mean i had lice.. and i dun have lice k. he juz meant that i look ugly when viewed from near.. which as i said, i attribute it to my eye circles..=S in fact i feel that my hair has become better.. i htink i made the right choice when i decided to cut bout 3 inches off it. think becuz now my hair is shorter, more nutrients get to the ends. but mebbe its juz my hallucination.. oh well. as long as i'm happy =p

hmmm Ker is a nice name.. mebbe i'll name my son Ker in future.. hehe

No comments: