Thursday, January 27, 2005

im really quite proud of my anger tolerance. i htink thats how i managed to survive the many battles between my sis and my mum..(cuz when tehy quarrel my mum will vent her frustrations by finding fault with and scolding anyone and anything, including me) and tats how i manage to kenna less of my mum's eruptions from my mum than my sis..cuz when my mum's angry w me, i'll juz tolerate and not talk back when i can..and thus appease my mum more easily.. and i can do it more often than my sis. heh.
i guess tats attributed to my personality.. i took a free DISC personality test once and it says i'm very low on the confrontational aspect. its really accurage on this count..

hmm today i din go work again. heh. i htink my sup's got a really bad impression of me liao.. since the 2nd week of my ia, i have been absent/leaving early once per week. (its the 4th week of my ia now) heh.
but its really not my fault.. on the 2nd week, i had to go collect sthg from careerhub and it only opens during office hours, 3rd week i had to go for annual medical appt (the doc is only available from wed and thurs 8am to 6pm), and ya today i went to see doc again cuz of my foot. as many of you noe, there's sthg wrong w it.. was so bad i was limping in the morn.. i seriously dunno wats wrong, even my chiropractioner (but who still eventually got it treated anw) had no idea. i was juz walking happily when i felt a slight pain in the soles of my foot. as i attributed it to a long day of walking, i din realy care about it and tats when it escalated to big pain later..but now its more or less ok..

***

sometimes when i wake up in the morn,
heartaches give me pain.

and tats when i know
that you were in my dreams again.

No comments: