Sunday, January 09, 2005

tmr is a special day..
cuz it'll be the starting of my 2nd week of ia! hehehehe....

anw, thank goodness my fears regarding my ia (as mentioned in the post before the previous) have been unfounded (so far). i havent gone down as much to the production site as much as i predicted, and i'm not really alone. as in, altho my ia mate is working on a different project as me, we're in the same office.. so ya its not as if i dun have any company at all la.. and he's not as bad as i described.. now he sends me to jp every day after work. also, it seems like i was wrong about my job being mostly on thermodynamics, my worst subject.. true i muz still use it but not all the time..

feel slpy.. and i muz wake up early tmr! so i guess i better go slp..

hmm the pain is like a mild toothache. gets more and more unpleasant by the day. stoopid toothache. its getting irritating.

No comments: