Sunday, January 02, 2005

music of the moment: bangbang

yes i've changed my background music again.. (yeah to a chacha song =P) hmm i guess initially it may not be very nice sounding, but for those of you who have the patience you'll realise the music eventually gets better.. and thats where i'm hooked! cuz when i hear the saxophone and the rhythm, i'll juz feel like dancing! haha..

today i went to top of the M (for those pp who dunno, its teh revolving restaurant in Mandarin Singapore) to have high tea..tat was to celebrate my bday, courtesy of my mum, who enjoyed 50% off =P. the food was really good! was almost bursting when i left the place. and i'm still not inclined to eat dinner even though its 9pm now. its buffet style and they served continental and local delights (including rojak). i highly recommend it to my frens. but hmm htink you all shld go only when you're not broke, cuz it costs 28 pax excluding discount, excluding gst and the etc costs. (they've got 2 sessions for high tea, forgot the exact timing.)

oh and from there i learnt that there're actually so many swimming pools in orchard.. but we dun usually see them cuz they're on top of the buildings. i cld count 7 juz around heeren! and only one belongs to a hotel (mandarin la).

hmmmmm actually i rem having qte a few things to blog. but i forgot wat they were. heeeeez. think im' really losing my memory. sighz.

oh happy 2005!! hope it will be a good year for everyone.. 2004 was fairly ok, except for the end.. nowadays becuz of the tsunami it seems like everyone's raising funds. i donated $5 (i only had $5 with me then.. ), how bout you? actually i htink they really need medical and food supplies too...

i'm starting my ia tmr.. and i have to wake up at 615!!!!!!! no more waking up in teh early afternoon for me liao =( hmm i hope i manage to wake up punctually tmr =P

hmm actually i did nothing to prepare for my ia.. save for buying a logbook, attending a (not really needed) ia briefing, reading a bit of info on studentlink.. come to htink of it, i dunno much about my ia company even. shld i go read up more?? skarlie my supervisor asks me wat i noe about the company, and if my one-liner is "erm, about packaging??" i dun think he'll like me very much. haha.

sighz, i dun like to think too much nowadays.. dun really want to be inundated with negative thoughts again. = is that good or bad??? =/

hmmm my tv's broken down. dunno why, the screen is a sea of red. as in, not that its bleeding, but everything is red on the screen. so for the next few days i'm gonna live w/out tv (until a few days after my mum decides to get a repairman or a new tv). but it shld be ok.. not as if i've been watching tv everyday.. in fact i din even noe the tv's spoilt until my mom told me about it. heh.

erm cant think of anything else to write liao. ok actually its cuz i dun want to..cuz i'm layyyzzeeeeeeeeeeeee.. haha. i'm sure if i think hard enough i'll have something to write. but i juz dun want to.. haha. i mean who wld'nt feel lazy on a night like this?? when its raining and the weather's juz purrrrfect for slping. oh yeahzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................

No comments: