Sunday, October 31, 2004

music of the moment: instrumental version of a piece by FIR

i juz discovered that my handphone accessory broke. its not the first time its happened to me.. why?? why does my hp accessory keep breaking on me?? its saddening.. but its worse this time cuz i really liked it qte a lot.. no sentimental values, but its really pretty. light and dark purple (my fav colour!) swarovski crsytals connected together, with a silver flower for additional decoration. i've always liked to admire the sparkles made by the crystals, but now no more.. at least, till i've time to go look for a replacement. sighz.

**end of whining session**

someone juz told me i look like rachel (the singapore bachelorette).
?????!!
goodness. and i tot she looked somewhat like a horse.
bleah.

No comments: