Saturday, November 06, 2004

music of the moment: instrumental version of a piece by FIR

was searching for my tags to tag my law text. had an idea they might be in my bag. so i rummaged through it. and surprise! i found the missing half of my hp accessory :D (besides a sweet wrapper, a packet of unfinished pills, 2 packets of tomato ketchup and a packet of forgotten tissue paper. heh)

ok, at least this is one good thing. i've juz finished 2 papers, and i think - oh i mean i noe - i'm gonna fail both of them. and things are worse than normal cuz it means tat i've gotta repeat a project module next year (after my ia next sem) which is gonna take up alot of my time, and also cuz i'll be retaking the other subject for teh 2nd time. bleah. and i never tot i'd have to repeat any subj twice. i mean, repeat subj once is possible, but more than tat?? hmm heh mebbe i juz overestimated myself. but really loh, if i fail the subj it wldn't be cuz i'm juz not up to it. it wld only be cuz i din think i'd forget the formulae!!( its a maths subject, g265 for those in the know). sigh ok i really overestimated myself.

and i htink i'm gonna fail the next 2 papers as well.. law and thermo.

heh and i din think i'd fail more than 3 subjects in a sem. gosh. i shld do a reality check.

collin raye: .....


No comments: