Sunday, October 10, 2004

music of the moment: nil

oh yeah today i had a free meal, again!! haha.......wat happened was:

stallholder: $4 please
me (thinking tat i've already paid up) : i paid already, isnt it?
S: you paid already? oh ok

then i carried my tray to my table and on the way i realised, yeah i really din pay up.. heez..

shucks i'm really getting used to eating ba4 wang2 can1s.. haha

hmm and to think i was saved from losing $20 juz minutes before tat.. cuz i was drawing money from the atm, and after i collected my atm card, i juz left, forgetting to collect my money. (can you believe tat... )thank goodness tat the malay guy after me was an honest chap.. otherwise.. my money wld have flown liao.. phew

hmm looks like my memory was really bad today eh.. forgetting to collect money.. then forgetting to pay for my food. shucks. hmm i hope tats all i forgot. *cross fingers*

seems like my memory has been getting from bad to worse. gosh.. wats happening to me.. izzit my lack of slp.. or izzit stress? or izzit juz cuz i've been trying to forget some things and so in the process, inadvertently forgets other things as well?? or wat???!! haha. i think i think too much. hehe

sigh. sometimes you juz happen to learn via the hard way.

No comments: