Sunday, October 03, 2004

music of the moment: nil

still 100th................

been having qte alot of headaches and ulcers recently, hope i dun get brain tumour or mouth cancer..

ah GEs GEs.. which one should i choose? wld like to take some tat's helpful to wat i'll b doing after i graduate, but i still have no idea as to which field i'd wanna work in.. and i'm graduating in 1.5 years time (if nothing goes wrong) *panic*

mebbe i'm thinking too much. mebbe i shld juz take watever tat interests me now.. cuz are those courses really TAT useful anw??

arrgh. can't decide.

exams juz round the corner. this sem is really bad for me, even worse than any of the last 4 sems. i predict the coming one month is gg to be a really bad one for me. REALLY BAD. i implore all those who love me, to wish me luck.. heh. thx :P

No comments: