Friday, February 03, 2006

heh, wanted to juz spend an hour doing my fyp before starting work on my other subjects, but in the end i brainstormed for 1 hour plus on how to do it before deciding that its good not to do anything on fyp, until a later date. so in terms of work productivity, the past one hour was wasted a one. in terms of "leisure productivity" tho, things were better, heh.. i ripped a few cds into my comp and also did a bit of organisation of my music files haha. i also discovered that both my music and video folders amount to 3GB Each. mebbe tat's y my comp is so slow, heh. well i dun work well when stressed, see.. so juz now when i was stressed cuz of my fyp, i started tinkling ard with my cds and stuff.. heh heh..and subsequently began listening to some very neglected cds, like jewel, sarah brightman, love actually ost, and heh heh, an album by a liu3 qin2 (which is the chinese instrument i play) soloist. hmm now looking at the list, discovered they're all different genre.. haha. got country/folk, classical/newage, pop and pure classical, respectively.. haha.

hmmm dunno y i've been plagued with pimples on my forehead (and temples) recently. as they're mostly tiny ones i din actually care about them, until a fren of mine actually asked me wat happened to my forehead. haiz. i'm not really under much stress lately (except when i discover i've been neglecting my fyp again), and i havent been slping too late, and its not pms cuz its been weeks plus i dun suffer much from pms (thank God, heh) so i really dunno wats up with my forehead. other (wacky) reasons tat went through my mind are
1. i'm finishing up my puberty - which means i finally get to grow taller!
2. my facial wash is not suitable for me - which is the most probable reason. so.. the only solution i can htink of now is to make the switch back to neutrogena and bioessence after i finish up with my current one, which is nivea, and which i htink is suitable only for really very good skin. heh.
but well, i'm glad at least the rest of my face is clear. hehe.

hmm and i notice a curious hting about my toes. specifically, my toe nails. you noe how nails always grow by pushing new cells to replace the dead ones at the top part of the nails in horizontal bands? well at least 2 of my toe nails (the 4th of each foot) dun grow by this way. wat happens is tat the entire SURFACE (not juz the top band) of the nail dies, and at the same time, new cells grow BENEATH them. ie the new cells are "buried" under the dead ones. so, when the new cells are about to replace hte dead ones, the dead ones peel off from teh base of teh nails, where the skin closer to the rest of my foot meets the nails, to reveal the new cells underneath. so weird right haha.

err haha.. tats all for today.. cant waste too much time on blogging.. got loads of work to do! heh.. till the next entry~

No comments: