Saturday, December 31, 2005

oh its new year's eve! 2005's gonna be over soon.. how has it been for you? i guess... its always good to do some reflection.. so go ahead.. you have 10 min to do. haha..





well. for me..eh. i dun think i grew much. physically (my weight has been hovering at 39-40 since forever) and hmmm mebbe mentally as well.. ok lar sure got some growth but its slow loh.. no big jump tat kind of thing. i learnt more about myself, definitely.. learnt more about my frens, learnt more about the options in life available to me.

and as for achievements, academic wise, altho i still havent gotten good grades, i finally cleared everything in one sem again as mentioned in one of my prev posts. hobby wise, i also finally got a trophy..

relationships wise.. well. was kinda entangled in a not so good one, which i shortly got out of again, heh. subsequently met new frens.. and sad to say i htink i hurt one of them deeply. as for old frens, drifted apart from some of them, but also got to noe some other frens better. hmmm ok.. me beign the greedy person tat i am, i will try to catch back the old ones. at least, i'll try within my capabilities.. i cant really change my fren's working hours. heh.

and.. i also think i got closer to Him.. juz a bit closer.. but.. im happy enough =) my growth is slow, but steady ma.

as for beauty wise. dark circles got darker!!!! sobz. i have implemented a beauty project (htink i mentinoed in this blog before) which is to slp early, but i only managed to abide by it for like 1 week. haiz. and i think i wont buy olay's facial foam again.. it gave me pimples on my forehead! bioessence is not bad..galenic is also ok.. but i think they're not suitable for oily skin.

hmmmm ok.. i htink tats all the reflection i've got to do on 2005 for today.. mebbe wil add when i have more.


hmmm i wonder how my birthday will be like this year.. come to think of it, its been one year since my last bday.. so fast.. i can still rem taht day. hmmm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.