Monday, December 12, 2005

anw, somehow i realise recently i can tolerate less and less of dumb guys.

i mean, not to say i'm smart or wat, but somethings are obvious wat. like if my msn nick says "exams ended, but with a pffffffttttttt...", it means i juz ended my exams on a not so wonderful note right? need you go and rub it in by saying "hey, so you very happy now right? exams over liao". im' like.. speechless... and really irritated. (wanted to say d*mn irritated but decided not to be so vulgar on my blog)

and its not as if its juz once.. i dun understand y.. but this guy often irritates me with his constant inability to understand the situation i am in altho it wld have been pretty obvious to me. besides the above eg, he wld also ask me out very often despite me telling him (many times) tat i was busy with projects and so cannot afford to come out to town for entertainment. i was so busy tat everytime i got home from school it'd be 12am. and even after my projects were done, he cldnt understand tat i was really pressed for time to study for the exams. again, he kept on asking me out, as if i only needed to take 2 papers which wld last only 3 days (incidently, tat kind of "luxury" is only for the masters students, heh), when in actual fact, i had to deal with 7 papers spread out over 12 days, the last 3 papers compressed into 2 days.

its like, i already have a lot of difficulty handling my workload, can you dun add on to my troubles by giving me all these irritation??? goodness.

ok sorry guys, i think this is the 2nd time some of you are hearing this, if so juz bear w me ya. heh and ya i noe the egs i raised up are the same but really i cldnt be bothered to go and rem other more irritating incidents liao.


hmmmm ok i think i shld be less harsh. for after all, wat goes ard comes ard. ehh. ok i guess i shld be more understanding. ok me and this guy are of different frequency tats all. then i cannot fault him liao. shrug. ehh but i htink i really need more grace to be able to tolerate him...

Father, please forgive me for my sins.. take away my anger, fill me with wisdom and love..so tat i may love my neighbours, like You love me. in the name of Jesus Christ i pray, amen.

No comments: