Saturday, July 16, 2005

wow!! its been 2 weeks plus since i last blogged!! record breaking...

well naturally being away for so long, i've loads to blog about. like how i spent my hols slacking.. wat are some of my (shopping) wishes.. my random tots.. etc etc.

actually i also dun really know wat i've been doing.. heh.. basically meeting up people, dance, starting on my fyp (final year project).. thinking about wat to do upon my graduation (in one year's time) and attending rainne's graduation. oh and going to hte zoo. (dun ask me why cuz im not too sure myself) wanted to post pictures up but they're still not ready..

sighz actually i dun really feel like bloggin now.. there's one hting thats weighing on my heart... at this moment, i juz feel like lying on my bed and staring into space... i know i shld be concerned with my fyp, concerned with starting of school, concerned with buying a new phone.. but all these require too much braincells.. much more than wat i'm prepared to use. heh.

hmmm fireworks are in the sky.. but i cant see them leh.

urrrghh i juz killed a giant moth. i hate those moths.. so scarie~~ i had to hide behind the safety of my glass sliding doors before i cld dare to stick an arm out and spray baygon on it. had to spray qte alot before it cooperated and became dizzy tho. hmmm i think i sound really cruel but c'mon who besides true blue buddhist devotees doesnt kill insects? so anw now its body is lying under one of my kitchen slippers. think muz be qte messy so will get my pa to clean it up for me later. hmmmm... now i sound like hit and run drivers. heh.

No comments: