Saturday, July 30, 2005

i'm feelign happy, envious, drowsy, sad and scared at the same time.. hey i can multitask! hahaha. lame.

hmmm well i'm happy cuz i juz read rainne's blog.. and saw all the nice nice pics she took in HK. really happy for her that she managed to have such a great time in HK, with her someone .. and so of cuz at the same time im' envious, cuz tats something which i wish wld happen to me but which i cant see in teh near future.

and i'm drowsy cuz its 4.08am..

sad cuz... well those who noe wld noe and those who dunno can guess la i suppose.

and scared cuz i juz started a new semester and i'm really afraid that this sem will be like all the other sems, or even worse.. in the sense that i wont be able to cope with my studies.. actually im qte worried as well cuz despite having gone through 3/4 of my university life i still havent grasped the way to obtain good grades. i had all along tot tat i wasnt able to adapt to a new env very well and now its confirmed. bleah.

sighz oh well but i'm sure He will bring me through.. amen. for He has promised to be my strength, my provider, my wisdom.. and He is faithful.. so.. yup =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey gal u shd learn to sleep earlier! My trip's fun lah. But tiring. Heh heh. All the best for ur new sem!

wispie said...

hehe yup ok! altho as you can see i havent learnt yet :P

anw forgot to say.. you look great in those pics! continue to post about ur trip leh. :)