Saturday, April 02, 2005

oh yesterday was april's fool. i used to dislike it, cuz i'd be nervous throughout the day, afraid that pp wld play some unwelcome jokes on me. (yeah i'm the meek kind.. dun play pranks on pp one. )i'd always imagine pp to pour flour or water on me, or use fake cockroaches to scare me. thank goodness they never materialised (and i hope they'll never!!). hmm come to think of it, i only remember 2 pranks played on me in my entire 22 years and 2 months+ of lifetime.. mebbe i only rem them and not the others cuz they were played on me by my crushes . but anw thank goodness htey were juz minor minor pranks. heh. but of cuz even if they were major ones i'd still have a crush on them la. haha. hmm but mebbe i'll be annoyed a lil bit.

yeah i din see the point of april's fool. i din see the fun.. but nowadays i start to learn to appreciate the lighter side of life, to be able to relax more and to enjoy more of the little little things in life.. i mean not to say tat i was really dead serious and boring last time, juz that nowadays i do more things juz for fun.. heh. and now i view april's fool as a legitimate day for pp to have a bit of fun (but not at the expense of pp's happiness la). heh.

oops actually wanted to blog about my trip to Tao's restaurant and a small cafe in orchard OG..hehe yeah here're another 2 eating places that im' enthu about. hmmm if pp din noe me they'd think im such a greedy pig, always eating here and there. but think i dun have much time liao.. so guess i'll blog about them in the next entry instead.

preparing to go out liao..

No comments: