Monday, December 20, 2004

oh i wanted to blog bout my results..its out!!! 5 days early!!!

i failed 2 subjects.. thermo and mech of deformable solids. but!! i'm really happy.. cuz its much better than wat i expected ald, ie failing 6 subjects. i seriously tot i'd fail the entire sem but due to God's grace i managed to avoid that. ya i SERIOUSLY expected to faill all my subjects except for lab (for which there were no written paper) and fluids..

and i'm extra happy cuz i passed my design module (altho i only got a D for it), which i was really afraid of failling.. cuz the module entails a major project work which constitutes 50% of the grades and 6 hours of lessons per week plus extra time for project meetings.

so.. ya.. Thank You, Father, for your grace, for always pulling me through no matter how difficult the times were. Thank You for giving me strength, wisdom, and joy.. amen.

No comments: