Monday, December 06, 2004

hmmmm actually i'm getting a bit sick of my blog background. feel like changing it.. but when i recall the time and effort i put into doing my blog background the last time, i hesitate to take it off so soon..

btw pp, do you noe you can comment? juz click on the link called "do a pirouette!" or "[x number of] pirouettes!" to view or post comments to my blog. the links are found below each entry. hee.

(a pirouette is a short spin in ballet jargon. i chose to use this word for comments cuz well, the theme in my original blog layout was dance. so since i used dance as a figurative for the description of my life, i thought it would be appropriate to use a pirouette as a figurative for a short comment)

anw really thx to those who have asked after me, and shown me concern these few days. your encouragements juz strengthen me in my efforts to get myself out of the dumps.. :)

anw i'm so tired of sad blog entries that i have resolved to only blog happy thoughts for the next 3 entries. and hopefully for more after tat. hehe.yepz, even if there're actually much more unhappy thoughts in my life than happy ones. i hope eventually my life, and not juz my blog, will be filled with happy (at least neutral) thoughts too. :)

:)

No comments: