Monday, September 13, 2004

music of the moment: nil

ok this is the 95th post i'm gonna write..hmm i wonder wat i'll be writing on my 100th post?? well i hope its gonna be sthg cheery.. if not to have an improvement in teh general mood of my journals then to have a bit of celebration for me reaching the 100th mark. heh

ya i notice tat my entries have been pretty sad lately. like i keep talking about negative stuff.. its getting demoralising. told hyperscorpic to focus on the +ve instead of teh -ve things in life, guess it'd be nice if i can practice wat i preach?? but as i said to him also.. its really qte difficult..

i'm really feeling qte depressed now. esp when i think about tat thing. not as if efforts wasn't put in at all.. juz tat its gonna be a long long time before things can get significantly better. and even then i'm wondering if it will ever get back to wat it was last time, for a short while. meanwhile there's no choice but to juz hold on.. and keep working at it.

i guess its a vicious cycle... my mood affects my life, and consequently my life affects my mood... they feed each other. so how?? nothing else but to break the cycle by improving my mood i suppose.. so ya loh as i said.. its to focus on the +VE!!

ok mebbe i shld start with this one.. the raspberry yoghurt i ate was yummy!! bought it at giant supermarket at imm.. guess its partly due to my long-time biase for raspberry.. heh.. in fact my fav pokka tea is - no prizes for guessing - raspberry tea. heh

and met up with this group of frens.. htink they're really nice.. cuz i dun really noe them but they seem so welcoming.. like i havent met them in qte a while, and they were qte eager to see how i have been.. yepz love begets love.. (btw tats how women work.. if they want sthg, they'll give it first. but of cuz it does'nt include bad things.. heh.)

k its kinda late.. think i gtg zzzz. nitez folks.. may all your tmrs always be better days..

No comments: