Wednesday, September 08, 2004

music of the moment: nil

arrgh this is so embarrassing.. i juz got shushed at a lib!! not by a librarian, but by a fellow lib somemore.. shows tat i was really loud and disturbing??

but teh worse thing was i was trying to get my pa to send me some stuff over teh internet via email, so i was telling him my username and password over the phone. so its like, everyone cld hear me reveal my username and password, and its so loud and clear tat its so disturbing??

i feel so stupid now.. like now everyone noes wat my password was?? and more embarrassing was teh fact tat my password was sthg really cheesy.. *blush* but i really had no choice cuz i really wanted the doc sent to be now, and the only computor literate person in my home's away flying to nz. so had to get my comp illiterate pa to do the job instead. double sighz.

k mebbe i shld get away from the lib before pp start to rem who i am liao.. then next time when they see me ard in sch they'd rem "oh she's the one whose password is so cheesy"--goodness!!

anw ya be assured tat the first thing i did after putting down the phone was to change my password. but its still cheesy.. heh..

sigh and to think my horoscope for today says "intelligence is a powerful aphrodisiac, especially for quiet, domestic types." sighz i feel demoralized again. :(

No comments: