Saturday, September 18, 2004

music of the moment: nil

hmm i think there's sthg wrong w blogger......now it seems like this is the 100th post i'm writing?? when 2 posts ago it was supposed to be the 95th post?? hmmz. oh well.

ok congrats to me then cuz yeah i definitely feel (at least slightly) better now... :D

but one thing bad is tat i lost my contact lense! again!! i rem i posted not long ago tat i remade one, and tat cost me $150.. well if i go remake it again, it'll cost me another $150!!!! how?? arrgh dun wanna spend this much again so soon.........

hmm sch reopening in a few days time.. but i havent caught up with my work yet! hope i can manage to catch up at least a bit by sunday.. heh

rainne juz recommended me this site for beauty products and tips:

flowerpod




No comments: