Sunday, June 13, 2004

music of the moment: nil

oh wowz its been dunno how many days.........

alot of things have happened to me this past week!!! alot of things needed my decision.. have been thinking here thinking there about all htose stuff these few days.. esp when i'm bathing or when i'm lying on the bed... whehter it be in the morn, or in the night.. and its taking a toll on my slp!!!
ya.. havent been slping well manz.. i keep waking up.. and my slp is kinda extra light nowadays. darn.

realised tat my mindset is changing nowadays.. changing to be different from some of my frens.. but i trust my frens to want the best for me.. to catch me if i shld fall..

and.... que sera sera.. sometimes.. the timing is juz not right

and.. somethings.. are juz deep inside you.. such tat you cant really fathom.. oh well

hmm and i've got alot of things to read.. alot of cds to play.. dunno whether i've got time and discipline for all of them :P

No comments: