Friday, September 26, 2008

God's reminder for me

Was doing some tidying this afternoon and came across a card given to me by a fren when i was quite down.. and on the card was written this very apt and true poem..

God knows what's in your heart and what you need before you ask.
Even when you don't know for sure, God knows, because He knows you.
He knows the outcome of every situation, and He's guiding you even when you might feel that you have lost your way.
He knows how much you can bear, and He will give you strength and fill you with His grace and blessings as He walks with you every step of the way..
He is surrounding you with His love and holding you gently in the palm of His hand.

~Sharon Valleau

basically, its what God meant when He said this to me, "you3 wo3 zai4, ni3 hai2 pa4 shen3 me?" (I am in control. No fear)

No comments: