Sunday, April 02, 2006

of late, i have been thinking about cutting my hair short. and changing my hairstyle in the process. tats cuz i cant stand my frizzy ends.. was hoping the short length will concentrate the nutrients tat is sent to my hair, and thus hope tat my hair will be smoother, with less kinks and frizzes. cuz tats wat happened to a fren of mine.. her hair had split ends and stuff.. but due to some reasons, she decided to cut it all off.. to a shoulder length. she stayed with this hairstyle for several months, refusing even to grow it out for dance. but when she did become too busy to go teh hairdresses, she discovered wat grew out was a head of hair tat is so soft.. so smooth.. so dreamlike. and i want tat kind of hair!!!! so ya. wanna cut it short.

but its a good hair day today, and suddenly i felt like letting my hair grow grow grow.. till my waist. imagine having smooth, straight hair tat reaches till the waist.. tat is so feminine!

hmmmm but tat is juz a passing tot. firstly cuz i think i'm too short for hair of such length and secondly, i muz admit i have more bad hair days than good ones, so i really need the haircut. heh. besides i dun really like to have too long a head of hair. cuz well it looks tooooooo tame. i htink im' tame enough, dun wanna appear to be more tame than i ald am. otherwise i'll be bullied by pp. haaa. seriously dunno why i suddenly for a moment wanted long long hair.

crazy me.

No comments: