Friday, April 21, 2006

how long more???? how long more before this exam ends???

these few days, i have gained some experiences, experiences of how far 300km is, and how hard a wooden block feels to a soft warm heart.

i have underestimated my knowledge of fluids. i look at my notes and discover many alien things. i spur myself to make sense of them, i implore my notes to let me understand them, both to no avail.

it is at times like these that my mind wanders, and my heart follows. but they are both lost, or rather, they do not want to find themselves, for they are afraid of answering questions. eg, questions that ask them to find the pressure at the end of the adiabatic pipe with friction (tats a fanno flow, btw), and other types of questions.


numbness sets in...........i shall attempt to befriend my fluids notes again.

No comments: