Monday, August 15, 2005

hmmmm i think there's a new flavour of instant mee?? the bak kut teh one right??? i'm thinking mebbe i shld give instant mee another chance. hope i dun get disappointed again!!!

i juz downloaded this K one song called Yong3 Gan3 Qu4 Ai4. i asked many pp if htey have it, and all of them said no. izzit really so nan2 ting1 that no one wans it????? i tot it's qte boppy..qte cheery wat. hmmmmmm as my taste in music degenerated or wat??????????

came back from playing tennis.. my first time!!!! sighz kept missing the ball. even when i managed to hit hte ball the racket was the wrong angle, or the ball din make contact w my racket in the middle of the racket, or juz plain no strength, or no follow through. all bad shots. bleah. in the end had to trouble my partner w most of the shots. ironically at the end of the game i was the one who was more shacked out. heh.. lousy me.

i prepared 2 blog entries this past week. but din have the chance to post. but got them written tho. will post when i have the time. been qte busy recently cuz of starting of school. have been managing qte well, not too much back log yet. and i hope not ever for the rest of my school life!!! *cross fingers*
there's a course organised by my church, lessons are gonna be on saturday. i've been wanting to sign up, but when i realised its gonna disrupt my new habit of doign tuts on saturdays, i changed my mind bout signing up.. hmmm but i feel kinda bad about it.. for "But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." by not signing up so that i wont disrupt my saturday tutorials, arent I tellign God "Hey God, you're important but my tutorials are more important than You. I cant trust that You'll take care of my tutorials once i juz keep my eyes on you." I actually have a big issue with this, cuz its not the first time i'm telling Him this, and its not juz tutorials that's in that sentence.. in it htere are so much more things.. so much so much more.. i dunno whether i'm being harsher on myself than He is on me, but i feel.. like i'm a big sinner cuz of this..and so.. thats wat i say to Him:

"Dear Father, i know i have sinned. sinned in putting so many other htings in the centre of my life..but not You. but Father, i'm sure You know, that its so hard.. so hard to keep you in the centre in our depraved world today.. wehre distractions and temptations abound. Please forgive me and.. help me..guide me, give me wisdom and strength to follow You. in the name of Jesus Christ i pray, amen. "

callign all my bros and sises, i need encouragement, advice.. if you have any.. do fill me in k... thx a million..

oooh so late.. think i'll go slp now!! oh gotta rub ointment on my forearms.. its so sore from tennis!!! and my fren says its gonna get worse tmr... bleah.










and sometimes, deep down.. when i receive a msg, i secretly wish..that its you.. but i guess things are better this way....

No comments: