Sunday, August 01, 2004

music of the moment: nil

i've found a replacement for the background sound.. but i forgot how to put it into my h drive! cow, pls help! (most prob i'll forget to ask you about it face to face. *wink*)

in my prev post i mentioned bout depression.. well recently a gal fren told me she has depression too.. apparently its rather common among females of the age 21-25.. cuz tats when we undergo teh gal to woman phase. hmm i wonder if guys have it too then....heh

went to esplanade to watch ntusb concert today.. it was ok.. but can be better. anw it was my first time gg to a perf in esplanade concert hall.. so it was qte an experience :)

looking around me i really feel quite blessed. tats y all the more i treasure what i have now.. :)

anw juz to add on to my last post, i counted and i realised i have 30 hours of lessons per week!!!! i tink tats absolutely terrifying.. :

oh well.

No comments: