Monday, August 16, 2004

music of the moment: Day Without Rain by Enya

haha i had free food on saturday again. but tats not due to someone's generosity this time, its cuz i forgot to pay for the food *OOPZ* yeah.. i had soup at coffee club at hotel rendezvouz and when it was time for me to leave, i juz left. heh. well actually recently i've been forgetting to pay for my meals, juz tat my frens have been around to save me from committing teh cheating act. but this time i was alone see.. so.. err there wasn't anyone around to remind me to pay for meals. so, ya.. free lunch (or dinner) does exist! :P but oh well the soup wasnt TAAAT nice anw.. its was broccolli.. and only worth $3.50.

hmm come to think of it, i've been having qte a few free meals lately. (excluding meals which i got treated to or which i ate at home) i have eaten at least 3.. dinner on thurs, lunch on fri and dinner on sat (tat miserable cup of soup was my dinner.. )

hmm speaking of so much free meals i'm getting to be really qte hungry now. oh shucks was planning to buy some sardine curry puffs to last me until i get home for dinner.. now i suppose the stall is closed!! :( sigh i wanna eat sardine curry puff.........

~~

No comments: