Sunday, March 12, 2006

Today is a happy day.. cuz I met 2 of the few pp that I like most.. hehe.

I finally met rainne today, after weeks of saying that we'll meet each other. Really had a good time catching up with her, and glad tat her crazy working hours hasn't caused her to look any less pretty than she was before she graduated. But more importantly, im glad that months of not meeting up hasnt eroded the frenship between us, despite our shared characteristic of being "high maintenance" in relationships (that means we need to keep contact with pp often to stay connected to them). But it was a pity that we cld only meet for 2 hours tho, otherwise we cld have shared more. The blame goes to my fyp. Haiz.

Anw, we ate lunch at subway. Its having a promotion.. if you order the "hot" sandwich, which is basically the same sandwich but toasted, you'll get a free upgrade to the meal, which includes a drink, and either 2 cookies or 1 pack of chips.

After the wonderful lunch, I went home for a short while to do my fyp before meeting him. Havent been meeting him too often nowadays, as he is ultra busy these few weeks - and of cuz I haven't been too free either, wat with my fyp and 7 other deadlines in 3 weeks..faintz. And hey I din noe that if we put 2 asterisks around a word, tat word becomes bold in Microsoft Word, and juz to digress, the French name for "word" is mot, and back to the topic on hand - yup he is indeed really so busy his days are super duper packed. So packed that one sms per day is the max that he can send to 8133 xxxx. So mentally tired that he forgets how nice small hands can feel. And so fatigued that holding more than one file in his hands is a problem. Haiz, he is so ke lian now. And he has to endure this for at least 2 more weeks.. or shld I say he has to endure this for another 2 months. Cuz after 2 weeks the heat will still be on, juz tat it will come from another place. But i'm sure he will emerge stronger, yes? And yes I have to endure these 2 months too.. and actually I’m kinda apprehensive about wat happens beyond these 2 months.. will I get a job I like? Will I even get a job in the first place?

Anw, back to the topic of meeting him..i keep digressing. we had wanted to watch a movie, but strangely there wasnt any good timing for the movies we wanted to watch. And there were no other decent movies when we went. So we decided to just shop around for his shoes, but tat was a fruitless trip too. Like the last few times tat we met up, he was deadbeat and needed to find a place to stone. and since I wasn’t hit by the shopping urge then, we wandered around.. wandered, wandered and wandered to wheelock place. Cldnt find any nice stoning places, so the next natural thing to do was to eat dinner. We ate sakae sushi, and he treated me. For no special occasion, and even tho we have exceeded the mid-class food consumption rate that he'd prefer to have. Thanks dear, that's sweet of you..

And of cuz I ate my favourite japanese dish.. the fried tofu in some sauce and garnished by fish flakes (so I was told). Wld eat it whenever I have the chance. A pity it seems that we dun share the same food taste, so he cldnt appreciate it as much as I did. But well I din really appreciate sashimi too.

Yup tats about all tat we did…we went home after the dinner. I mean, he sent me back home, before meeting his client. tats another nice thing he did today. So for today we spent a short but precious 3 hours.. which translates to a short but precious 6 hours for this week.




The green tea icecream was eaten fairly quickly. But why use allegory? Shy? Din wanna cause hurt? or juz dun wanna face up to the truth?

No comments: