Thursday, February 24, 2005

i feel like i have to brush cobwebs away before i can blog nowadays.. cuz i hardly touch it liao.. heh..

mebbe its not really a good idea for me to blog when i dun feel too good huh. i dun wanna come across as complain queen leh. cuz no one likes complain queens..

anw i told my dance instructor tat i wanna go back into competitive dancing. i think i'm crazy!!!!! how am i gonna manage when my final year starts next sem?????
plus, i fear for my emotional health.. i hope i stay healthy.

heh i'm really regretting this really impulsive rash and on the spot decision liao. besides the health of my studies and emotions, i fear for my financial health too.. cuz i've always wanted to have private coaching which costs about $140 per person per month. lately i feel the need to SAVE SAVE and SAVE so not taaaat keen on private lessons now. but dunno how my progress will be w/out lessons leh. if progress is not good, then i'll be very stressed.. hmm.

i think i'm not helping myself. in fact, i htink i'm being very mean to myself. i need to love myself more.. but how?? i feel like crying. mebbe it'll help htings.. mebbe it wont..like the last few times. i feel so lost. mebbe i shld juz leave it.

No comments: